Saudi Government issues Umrah visa every year between 1st Rabul Awwal and 30th Shaban.
We are authorized service provider for Umrah visas & Packages for minimum 15 days to maximum 28 days.
We provide this service to Individual families & also Tour operators can contact us for Umrah visas in competitive rates.
New Laws of Umrah 1428 H:
Terms and Conditions.
Single Gent must be above 40 years of age.
Below 40 years males and females should be accompanied by Mehram and family relationship must be proved on the passports or either by any original document for example Nikahnama, Additional passport etc...
- Male Child below 17 years should be accompanied with a Male Mehram and Child above 17 years should be accompanied by Female Mehram.
- Ladies cannot travel Alone without a Mehram.
For Indians holding Foriegn Passports.
- Any person who is Indian by Origin but is holding a Foriegn Passport must provide is
OCI (Overseas citizenship of India) or PIO (Person of Indian Origin Card) card to get his
visa stamped from INDIA.
- For more information on PIO or OCI card please visit :
Conditions from the Airlines
A) Passengers traveling with Umrah Visa should note the following conditions:
1. As per Saudi Government Policies, Umrah Visa Holders can Enter or Depart from Jeddah (King Abdulaziz International Airport - KAIA) or Madinah (Prince Mohammed bin Abdulaziz Airport at Al-Madinah Al-Munawwarah) airports only.
One of these two destinations must be the 1st embarkation point for Hajj and Umrah Visa Holders. Noncompliance of this condition by Pax who use SV online booking engine may result in unfavorable consequences, to whoever violates, in which case the violator will solely bear the responsibility and the consequences resulting from such violation, including non-refundability of tickets.
2. Umrah visa holders must have a valid air ticket with confirmed round trip/ onward bookings.