CLAUSES FOR TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
A person shall cease to be a member of AIHUT:
• On his/her death in case of a Proprietorship Company.
• On the resignation by the member.
• If he/or she is convicted of any Criminal offence.
• If expelled from the Organisation.
• On non-payment of the dues accruing to the Organisation within two months of the due date,
and the decision terminating membership has been taken by the Managing Committee.
• In the event of dissolution of partnership or Association or on any change in its
constitution, the continuation of the membership will be subject to the approval of the
• In the event of the Company being wound up under the Companies Act, 1956.
• In the event of takeover or amalgamation / merger of the Company , under the Companies
Act, 1956 , continuation of the membership of the Company will be subject to the approval of the Managing Committee.