CLAUSES FOR TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
A person shall cease to be a TRAVEL PARTNER of AIHUT:
- If he is found selling other Companies Hajj or Umrah Packages.
- If Found Cheating or Doing Fraud with the Company or Guests
- Overcharging the Guests without any Justification.
- On his/her death in case of a Proprietorship Company.
- Doing Operations outside his jurisdiction.
- Spreading Rumours or Bad Name about our Company
- On the resignation by the member.
- If he/or she is convicted of any Criminal offence.
- If expelled from the Organisation.
- On non-payment of the dues accruing to the Organisation within two months of the due date,
and the decision terminating membership has been taken by the Managing Committee.
- In the event of dissolution of partnership or Association or on any change in its
constitution, the continuation of the membership will be subject to the approval of the
- In the event of the Company being wound up under the Companies Act, 1956.
- In the event of takeover or amalgamation / merger of the Company , under the Companies
Act, 1956 , continuation of the membership of the Company will be subject to the approval of the Managing Committee.