The President of the Organisation, shall preside over the meeting and regulate all the
meetings of the Managing Committee. The President shall in addition to his rights of
voting as a member have a casting vote in case of a tie.
The Vice-President shall occupy the Chair of the President in his absence. He/She shall
assist the President in discharging his/her duties.
The General Secretary shall accept application for membership to the Organisation and
submit the same to the Managing Committee and he will maintain Membership Register
up-to-date. He shall maintain minute book and attend daily routine correspondence. The
General Secretary shall maintain all other necessary books.
The Joint Secretary shall assist General Secretary in his daily routine work.
The Treasurer shall ordinarily receive and make all payments made to the Organisation and
pass the necessary receipts and shall maintain account books. He may authorize at his
sole discretion any other Member of the Managing Committee and/or Employee/s of The
Organisation, however, the sole Members of the Managing Committee shall meet ordinarily at least once in two month, or more
if necessary to conduct the affairs of the said Organisation. Minimum seven days notice of the
meeting in writing, by hand delivery or by fax or by email shall be given to the members of the
Managing Committee. In case of emergency, shorter notice maybe given to the members of the
The Joint Treasurer shall assist Treasurer in his daily routine work.
- Mr. Imran R. Shaikh - President.
- Mr. Fahad A. Sayed - Vice President.
- Mr. Asim M. Hussain - Vice President.
- Mr. Aziz Jiwani - General Secretary
- Mr. Gayaz Balban - Joint. Secretary
- Ms. Hajira Kapadia- Treasurer.
- Mr. Ahmed Fauzaan- Office Incharge
(Delhi, Northern & Eastern India)
- Mr. Kamran Shaikh - Office Incharge.
(Vashi, Western & Southern India).
- Mr Afaaq Qadri - Office Incharge.
(Jammu & Srinagar)
- Mr. Abdul Qadar Shaikh - Office Incharge
(Ahmedabad and Gujarat)
- Mr. Masood Ahmed Khan - Office Incharge
(Hyderabad - Telangana)
- Mr. Masood Ali - Office Incharge
- Mr. Abdul Hameed Mansoori- Office Incharge
(Jaipur - Rajasthan)
- Mr. Qamaruddin - Office Incharge
(Lucknow - Uttar Pradesh)