Our Aim and Objective is to ensure healthy growth of Umrah Industry.
Promote : We promote mutual cooperation among AIHUT members and introduce
schemes that would benefit AIHUT members as well as all other industries related to our trade namely Hotels, Catering, Airlines, Transportation and all Ground services in Saudi Arabia.
Augment : We augment the development of the Umrah Industry in India by encouraging improvement in the standard of service
& spreading awareness with updated information on travel and regulations to our fellow members.
Protect : We protect the interests of those engaged in the industry by highlighting the need to maintain high ethical standards
ensuring compliance of Rules, Regulations and Guidelines set by the Consulates, Government Authorities and Airlines
Safeguard : Our main aim is to protect the interests of those engaged in the industry, to promote its orderly growth and development, to safeguard the Umrah Travellers from exploitation by unscrupulous and unreliable so-called Travel Agents.
Other Aims and Obejtives
• Providing Umrah at most Competitive rates to our Members so that they can compete with anyone in the market.
• Providing all Ground support in Saudi Arabia for Hotels, Transport, Laundry, Catering etc.
• Providing Security to Umrah Travellers.
• To spread greater awareness and updated information on Umrah travel to efficiently cater to the needs of the travelers within India and overseas.
• To promote mutual cooperation among members of AIHUT and thereby ensure healthy growth of the Umrah Industry.
• To represent the travel agents trade before official bodies of Government, Airline bodies and other appropriate forums.
• To promote such schemes which would benefit the members of AIHUT as well as provide mutually beneficial alternatives to the airline industry for better growth of travel.
• To safeguard the interest of the Travel Agents as well as service providers such as Airlines, Several consulates, Several Government authorities.
• To ensure compliance of Rules, Regulations and Guidelines sent by the Consulates, Government Authorities, Airlines etc.